Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My story

My story 3 years 3 months ago #2468

• Daisy
My date is February 23,2015 and I am scared to death. I know I will be ok but still worried. I'm 39 I have two kids one 20 and one 6. After my son I was told I couldn't have anymore but I wouldn't give up. 14 years later I got my daughter. I was young and dumb when I got pregnant with my son and things did not work out with his dad then I met someone 2 years later and we got married 15 years. Later I finally realized I could not change an addict and got courage to leave him. I'm scared I might meet someone and what if he wants kids and I will be broken.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My story 3 years 3 months ago #2469

• Kameliya
  • Elite Member
It is good that you have already children.
Many women are depressed because they not even can't have children any more after the operation but they don't have children in general.
So i can say that you are lucky and god blessed you with two beautiful children.

My story 3 years 3 months ago #2474

• Mary
  • Premium Member
hallo and welcome to the forum!
of course it is not good that such an awful operation is the reason for you being here...
i wish you good luck during the operation and adviseyou not to worry.

My story 3 years 3 months ago #2476

I don't know for what you are worrying more for the fact that you can meet someone who will be willing to have a child or for your hysterectomy... you have two children already and it is a big plus. You are 39 already and in this age it is not easy to conceive even without hysterectomy. I think even if you meet somebody there will be no questions and problems with children. So, don't worry.

My story 3 years 3 months ago #2480

• Esther
there can be different situations and maybe your future partner will be willing to have a children event in case when he will be older than you. But you both should understand that it is rather hard for women over 40 to get pregnant and I think anyway you will be forced to use some methods of reproductive medicine and here your hysterectomy will not play a big role.

My story 3 years 3 months ago #2485

• Daisy
oh, thank you girls for you help and support...it seems for me that i began to calm down...
You are right about conceiving naturaly in my age...so yes...it is not a problem...
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds