Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Frequent urination

Frequent urination 3 years 3 months ago #2535

• Agatha
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
recently i faced with one problem...
don't know what to do and why does it happen...
but not so long ago i began to pee very often it really makes me feel uncomfortable..
when i'm at home it is ok...but twhen i go sowhere all my thoughts are occupied with the thought where to find a toilet...
what can be the reason and what can i do in this situation?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Frequent urination 3 years 3 months ago #2541

• Doll
Try roasted horse grams, they are rich in calcium molybdenum, iron, polyphenols with high antioxidant capacity, horse gram is a great medicine for treating urinary complaints. Roast a few grams of horse grams and have it with jaggery. Continue eating it for a few days for best results. It is natural method and hope it will help you to cope with your problem.

Frequent urination 3 years 3 months ago #2542

• Miranda
Sesame seed is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, fibres and is a powerful antioxidant. Eating sesame seeds mixed with jaggery is an effective medicine to control excess urinary flow. You can also mix a few grams of black sesame seeds, carom seeds and jaggery and consume it for faster relief from frequent urination.

Frequent urination 3 years 3 months ago #2543

• Karen
different seeds is used to cope with this problem and fenugreek seeds is not an exception. it is powerful diuretic, fenugreek seeds are rich sources of natural chemical compounds that can effectively treat urinary disorders. Eating fenugreek seeds everyday can prevent frequent urination woes.Make a powder of fenugreek seeds, dry ginger and bishop weed seeds and mix it with honey or water. Taking this mixture twice a day will help in curbing the urge to urinate repeatedly.

Frequent urination 3 years 3 months ago #2545

• Plumelet
Boiled spinach... i know, i know that it looks not like the most tast dish in the world... it looks awful but it can help you to fix the problem, so think it is worth to try. Spinach is loaded with nutrition. Eating boiled spinach for dinner will give you great relief from frequent urination urge at night. You can also mix spinach juice with coconut water and have it daily for better results. Spinach has the power to balance the less or excess of urine flow.

Frequent urination 3 years 3 months ago #2547

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Homeopathic medicines Lycopodium, Merc Sol and Kreosote are the top remedies for frequent urination at night time. Lycopodium is the best Homeopathic medicine when the urge to pass urine is frequent at night time. Backache before urine can be present for using Lycopodium. Merc Sol is a very beneficial Homeopathic medicine when increased thirst accompanies the desire to pass urine frequently at night. If the urine is offensive in nature with the frequent urge to urinate at night, then Kreosote is the most suitable Homeopathic remedy.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds