Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sleep

Sleep 3 years 7 months ago #2618

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Recenly i began to sleep very bad...i have much work to do and sit late at night..then in the morning it is very difficult for me to get up...
it is said that in average an adult should sleep for about 8 hours...
but i heard about other numbers...
so how to calculate the exact time wich you need to sleep well and be ready for hard work next day?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sleep 3 years 7 months ago #2619

• Agatha
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Calculating the amount of sleep that you need is not difficult to do. There are charts available that give you a rough idea of how long you should sleep for, for example.
Infants: 14-15 hours
Toddlers: 12-14 hours
School Children: 10-11 hours
Adults: 7-9 hours
However the amount of sleep a person needs is unique, it varies between individuals. Determining the correct amount of sleep you need isn’t as simple as just going off the average of the category you belong to.

Sleep 3 years 7 months ago #2636

• Hannah
Magnesium and calcium are both sleep boosters, and when taken together, they become even more effective. Plus, by taking magnesium, you cancel out any potential heart problems that might arise from taking calcium alone. Take 200 milligrams of magnesium lower the dose if it causes diarrhea and 600 milligrams of calcium each night.

Sleep 3 years 7 months ago #2671

• Ann24
  • Premium Member
I need to sleep 8-10 hours to feel good. Of course it does not happen often, because of work and other duties. When I sleep less for many days I began feeling badly, I have head aches and low energy, but if I sleep more then 10 hours I feel the same! So less and more is not for me!

Sleep 3 years 4 months ago #3096

• Mirell
Observe the regime. The habit to sleep and Wake up at the same time stabilizes the biological rhythms of the body, reducing stress and blocking the path insomnia. So weekend should adhere to the same schedule. :dry:

Sleep 3 years 3 months ago #3812

• Biba
Sleep is not relaxation. Sleep is completely off reasonable activity. At this time the body recovers his physical strength. If good sleep, improves metabolism, the body stores energy and brings thoughts in order. This kind of "cleaning" in the body.For healthy adult should sleep at least 6 hours a day. The average need for sleep is 8 hours. But if the dream is defective, you often Wake up, we need more sleep to restore the body. The need for sleep increases during the illness and during recovery. Of course, you can sleep 3-4 hours a day.
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds