Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Married once again

Married once again 3 years 5 months ago #2634

• Hannah
my husband made me unbelievable surprise... we always were in good relations, we feel big and true love to each other. This feeling helps us in all difficult situations in our life. but still with time feelings start to be usual and people just live together like neighbours. i can't say that it happened with us but it happen sometimes like this. So, my hubby decided to prevent this situation and suggested me to get married again... with all ceremony and everything like this :cheer: Just to refresh our feelings, to make a earthquake in our routine life. I was so surprised. i like this idea and I am thankful to him for his care and love. We are 49 years old.. still childless and sometimes it become hard to live, so I think the idea with marriage is great ;) it should gie us some new strenth to move further...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Married once again 3 years 5 months ago #2638

• Daisy
oh Hannah, it is so sweet from his side!!!
you have such a good beloved man!!!
you are lucky to find such kind of man! it is a rarity in our world! value him!

Married once again 3 years 5 months ago #2666

• Ann24
  • Premium Member
You are so lucky! I am glad that there are examples of true love in real life, not just in fairytales and movies. You should value such a husband and I am so happy for both of you! I hope you will be the same in love the next 49 years and even more ;)

Married once again 3 years 2 months ago #3101

• Mirell
I congratulate you,my dear!This is amazing!
I believe that your husband came up with a great idea.I think it will really refresh your relationship and will make your life joy,happiness and understanding.
I'm happy for you :P

Married once again 2 years 3 months ago #6896

• Beth
  • Elite Member
i think that it is really very good idea and i am sure that you husband loves you very much and your love will really live forever. i have heard people doing like that and i was dreaming that my husband could also do it when our feeligns will be not so strong and not so fresh. i think that it is really very good to refresh the relations and to start everything from the beginning. if your family and your life and you ahve to think of it because nobody but you will improve it. i wish you good luck and i think that your second wedding will be even better then the first one. i have no doubts in it. just keep moving and making your love stronger.

Married once again 2 years 3 months ago #6939

• GRETA
that is very good news. your husband really loves you. i think to have people who love and care about you. in your age you can have new family and make kids. soon, i also want to meet some kinda a good guy.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds