Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Feeling not good

Feeling not good 3 years 5 months ago #2654

• Daisy
I've done hysterectomy on the 23d of February...Everything was alright at first and i was feeling great! I've been resting but unfortunately i have a cold which has meant lots of caughing and sneezing...i woke up today with a lower back pain and more blood...Is it normal? Has it happened to anyone?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Feeling not good 3 years 5 months ago #2661

• Kassie
maybe it is like this because during cough you use abdominal muscles and maybe back ones as well.
I don't know for sure but I think it can be like this. You make some physical load and it can have such consequences.

Feeling not good 3 years 5 months ago #2664

• Ann24
  • Premium Member
I think it is because of your coughing, but still you should better ask your doctor. It is a serious question and much better to be sure that everything is fine, than to worry.

Feeling not good 3 years 2 months ago #3103

• Mirell
Honey,you need to go to the doctor.It's bleeding and it's dangerous.You can lose a lot of blood,which is very bad impact on your health and wellbeing.You have to go,but not to walk

Feeling not good 3 years 6 days ago #4423

• Jane
  • Elite Member
Well full recovery from a hysterectomy can take up to a year. There may be many scars in the pelvic area inside, since many ligaments and blood vessels as well as abdominal muscles had to be cut to remove the uterus. Some women feel some muscle pain after physical exertion for a long time after the surgery.For more information and support, I strongly recommend that you explore this web site - it has helped me a lot when I had my hysterectomy 2 1/1 years ago.

Feeling not good 2 years 8 months ago #5927

• Alexis
Of course it is because of your cough, however you need to see the doctor. Isn`t it disturbing that there is a lot of blood? Do you want to be happy and alive? Girls, when you feel bad you have to see the doctor as this is the only person in the world with whom you should consult. I even do not understand how could you write such things here and stay at home?! I can repeat it a lot of times, as I do like this also - find your own doctor, who will know your history, who will know you and will give you good advice for any problem that you have.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds