Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Infected?

Infected? 2 years 7 months ago #8470

• Dora
  • Elite Member
I think that this theme is very interesting for every member of this forum.
and i also have something to say about this.
you should call emergency, there is no need to wait in such cases, when you see that something is wrong you shouldn't wait till tomorrow and immediately call your doctor. It is not fun, it is your health and I don't recommend you to play with such things.
Time is important here, if to do everything in time you will avoid sad consequences and if to loose time... you understand what can happen.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Infected? 2 years 6 months ago #8958

• Elison
  • Elite Member
i do not know whether i have understood you right, are you talking about the wound infection? i know that wound cleaning may be done with soap and water to wash away germs and decrease the risk for infection. your healthcare provider may cut open a part of the affected area to clean it better. the wound may be rinsed with sterile water. germ-killing solutions may also be used. objects, dirt, or dead tissue from the wound will be removed with debridement (surgical cleaning). wet bandages may be placed inside the wound and left to dry. other wet or dry dressings may also be used. your healthcare provider may also drain the wound to clean out pus. there are also some other ways using pills but i thin that you shall ask your doctor about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds