Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Infected?

Infected? 3 years 6 months ago #4246

• Jane
  • Elite Member
Try Bio-oil. I just got rid of staph infection and thats what my Dr. recommended. So far so good, but with all scars, it takes time to heal. What form was your infection in? i had these ugly, painful boils. I hope this helps. You need to see your doctor to determine if it is a stitch abscess or not. Based on his examination he could put you on an antibiotic for a short period of time to resolve the infection. DONT WAIT! Infections can spread and cause further damage if not taken care of.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Infected? 2 years 9 months ago #6875

• Beth
  • Elite Member
i think that you definitely have to go to the docotr and to consult with him about your problems, i understand that you are sacred and you do not know what it is it,but i think that health should be the most important. and i think that it is so. if your immune system is stronger than the infection, you'll heal up. if not, the infection could spread and cause any number of nasty things ranging from gangrene of the finger (which could end up in the loss of the part of the finger if not the whole thing), blood poisoning (which can kill you), septicemia (again could kill you)... i think that it is better to see the doctor as soos as possible.

Infected? 2 years 7 months ago #7150

• ana
  • Elite Member
i think that you do not have to worry about it,i know that it happens sometimes when you worry about it too much and you just start thinking that you are having some problems. but if you feel that anything is wrong then you do not have to wait and write on this website, because people here do not know whether you have the scar infected or not. we are not doctors and we can not tell you anything for sure. i think that you have to find a good doctor or if you have one then do not wait, find a free day or even few hours, and ask him to examine you because it is better know that you are healthy or whether you have some problems.

Infected? 2 years 6 months ago #7591

• Mila
  • Elite Member
although i do not think that it is very serious when you see the first symptoms of it you should definitely see your doctor as soon as possible.if you cannot control the bleeding from a cut or scrape (abrasion), seek medical attention. any cut that goes beyond the top layer of skin or is deep enough to see into might need stitches , and should be seen by a doctor as soon as possible. generally, the sooner the wound is sutured, the lower the risk of infection. hope that it is not because it is not very pleasant but in any case you shall visit the doctor in order to know it for sure. take care of your health!! good luck.

Infected? 2 years 6 months ago #7667

• Nina
  • Elite Member
The duration of the recovery period typically depends on the specific operation and complications. Fast enough, just 2-4 weeks, feel better, if the hysterectomy is performed laparoscopically - through small incisions in the abdomen. If the organ extraction is carried out through the vagina, the recovery period may take 3-4 weeks. After abdominal hysterectomy rehabilitation takes at least 4-6 weeks.
 By the end of the recovery period should be limited activity, also prohibits travel and air travel. Travel can be no earlier than 4 weeks after laparoscopy and 6 weeks after a large-scale surgery.

Infected? 2 years 5 months ago #8295

• Ally
  • Elite Member
What would you do after the surgery was excellent state of health, the recovery period has passed as quickly as possible, it is necessary to have the right mental attitude. To do this, first of all, your doctor need to fully trust and be confident in the fact that the body will work just as well as before the operation.
Also, a very important role plays the support of relatives and your positive mood. No need to give this body a greater importance than it really is. If the opinions of others is important to you, then do not devote extra people into the details of this operation. This is the case when "a lie - for salvation." The most important thing - it's your physical and psychological health.
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds