Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bad sleep

Bad sleep 3 years 3 months ago #2890

• Kassie
Tomorrow will be 4 weeks after hysterectomy. I feel myself good. During the day everything is ok and i don't notice some bad feelings or feeling of discomfort but when I go to bed and try to get asleep I feel something strange. Seems like I feel all organs inside, scars and all cells. It is not painful but it is really strange. Does someone have such experience?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bad sleep 3 years 3 months ago #2894

• Kristina
  • Premium Member
I think it is something psyhological, even through you fell good, it can happened. I hope it will pass away soon. I felt something like this, but not the same. I felt like a hole inside, lack of something, and even imagined like my organs move to put them in this hope...Brr, not a pleasant feeling, but it is our brains, not reality!

Bad sleep 3 years 3 months ago #2895

• Am
  • Premium Member
It is good that it is nothing painful, so you will be fine. Just strange feelings is normal thing after hysterectomy, especially just after 4 weeks after it. Do not worry!

Bad sleep 3 years 3 months ago #2896

• Ann24
  • Premium Member
Do you feel it for a long time? do you sleep badly after this feeling? or it pass away and you sleep normally?
I think it is temporary thing. You will feel better soon, no strange feelings and so on.

Bad sleep 3 years 3 months ago #2897

• Am
  • Premium Member
You may feel scar for a long time after, it is possible. So it is normal thing that you feel it now. it can have a reaction on a weather and so on. I heard about it.

Bad sleep 3 years 3 months ago #2918

• Doll
looks like you become too sensitive. Maybe it is some of reaction to meds or something like that. Think there is nothing bad and serious. Some meds have such side effect like increasing of sensitiveness. So, just call your doc.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds