Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: so sad news

so sad news 3 years 1 month ago #3749

• Linda
Hi everyone, glad to find this forum. My hubby and I were confirmed this week that I should go through hysterectomy ((( It is shocked and sad news, we didn't expect such thing, we knew that there is ability to go through hysterectomy but we had high news we manage to avoid it. We have a lot of questions now and the main one is: How to move forward knowing you may never have a child of your? With which problems we can face with having a child from a donor egg or surrogate mother? We are totally heartbroken and disappointed…
The administrator has disabled public write access.

so sad news 3 years 1 month ago #3750

• Pepper
Hi...I'm so sorry to hear that, I am sorry for you to face with such traumatic news...I understand you, we al understand but you should know you're not alone here... all of us are here for you. sending you well wishes and warm hugs!

so sad news 3 years 1 month ago #3751

• Linda
Thank you for your support, now it is what we need. You know it is so strangely comfort to know that there are others who are going through the same thing as us; even though I'd never wish this upon anybody. But it inspires to now that there are other people who can support you and give advice.

so sad news 3 years 1 month ago #3752

• Butterfly
Hello all, I am also new here and this news about my hysterectomy was breaking for us too. It was strange for me to realize that I’ve lost the chance to have my baby with my genes, my appearance, my features, will be not able to carry own baby… this news broke my heart but we need to move further.

so sad news 3 years 1 month ago #3753

• Linda
The same with me!!! I realize that we have some ways out like donated eggs or surrogacy or at least adoption or fostering but it is not the same thing as to have own, genetically related baby with your genes and features.

so sad news 3 years 1 month ago #3754

• Tara
I understand that such news can break heart of each women who is willing to become a mother but it is not worth to lose hope. Just keep going and don’t lose hope, you will find your way and your dreams will become true!
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds