Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Post Check Up

Post Check Up 2 years 9 months ago #6393

• Eva
I had a hysterectomy three months ago. Seems like everything should be all right for today's day. And it was like this. But I start bleed after sex. it looks like a light period. And now I feel really sick. I have fever and body aches especially the lower back. What does it mean and what I should do?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Post Check Up 2 years 9 months ago #6408

• Rey Rey
There are different reasons for bleeding with intercourse following a hysterectomy. Healing concerns and hormonal issues are typical reasons for post-hysterectomy bleeding with sex.
If the vaginal cuff has not healed completely, some bleeding can occur during intercourse. It happens because tissues can be more fragile. Also a type of scar tissue, can form on the vaginal cuff and prevent complete healing. During sex, that granulation can be irritated or loosened and cause bleeding. To treat granulation, your can use silver nitrate to the area and you may need to hold off on intercourse to allow your cuff to heal more.

Post Check Up 2 years 5 months ago #6755

• Beth
  • Elite Member
if you really feel sick then i think that you do not have to wait because you may have more serious problems. i have not hard that this really should be and i do not think that it is really normal, vagial blood that we can have is not not good and i have not heard that someone having bleeding feels healthy. i think that you have to consult the doctor as soon as possible i am not the doctor, i am just the person who gets all the informations from the internet and i do not know whether all that i know i really right and you can use it. i can not help you . i think that people have to worry about their health and it does not matter whether it is expensive or not. health is the most important.

Post Check Up 2 years 3 months ago #7313

• ana
  • Elite Member
well of cousre it is not good and i think that you understand it. to my mind the first thing you have to do is to go to the doctor and to tell him about your problem. of course it may not be something serious but it is better to check it especially if you are not feeling good. i think that you do not want to have any problems. i did not have such problem. only after the first sex after the operation i had a small bleeding but i felt very good and i think that it was just something not very serious and i did not do anything with it, i just did not have sex for several days. but if you are having it constantly after sex then i think that it may be some problem,.

Post Check Up 2 years 2 months ago #7451

• Mila
  • Elite Member
i do not understand why you wait. as you have noticed such symptoms see the doctor immediately. it will not disappear , it may be very serious problem. if you worry about your health and it is important for you , you will follow my advice.there are two kinds of problem you may have. the first one is not serious, maybe after the operation you became too tight, ot you may have wounds there and that is why you have bleeding. but there actually may be more serious reason. one of the complications after hysterectomy is bleeding. but not like you have, bigger one. but actually it may be just sign of it.

Post Check Up 2 years 2 months ago #7862

• Nina
  • Elite Member
Despite popular opinion, the removal of the uterus and ovaries did not significantly affect the sex life. Women are very worried that loses sex appeal and can even dive into a depression. But this is not the case.
Patients can count on a full sex life and enjoyment of sexual intercourse. From such surgery does not change the ability to have orgasms. Doctors recommend to abstain from sex for 7-8 weeks after surgery. After this time, sexual intercourse will no longer cause unpleasant and painful. But at first is better to use a lubricant as the operation results in increased vaginal dryness.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds