Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Feel light

Feel light 3 years 6 months ago #1856

• Dust
I had hysterectomy at the end of October.It was a full abdominal with sideways incision.
Almost 2 weeks passed and I feel better than I thought would be.I am sure that my healthy lifestyle and some workouts which I strted before the operation are helping me a lot during my recovery perios.
Of course, I can't do any househhold chores, bcz there is still some pain, but I can say minimal. I have been walking a lot round my home, there is a big garden nearby my house, so I don't have to go some far away. I am already planning to go out somewhere for the dinner.
I hope that everyone who faced with hysterectomy feel well now!!!!!!
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Dust.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Feel light 2 years 2 weeks ago #6867

• Beth
  • Elite Member
i think that every woman who has done feels better than she felt before and i think that it is really very good. i think that you are very happy that now you have done it and everything scary is behind you i know how afraid you were and now you feel this relief. i am really happy for you but you do not have to give up, because post operation period is also very difficult and i have heard that a lot of women have depression during it and they feel really very bad. i know that it is very hard to live with it but i think that you have to because you do not have the other choice. just enjoy every moment of your life.

Feel light 1 year 11 months ago #7154

• ana
  • Elite Member
i think that it is really great and you are very happy because of it. i know that every person has some difficult periods in her life and it is very important not to give up but to keep moving and do not think about what other people think about it.i think that it is definitely very important to find the person who will be always with you and who will support you. and often this person if your boyfriend or your husband. it is very good that you have found such a good man. you are very happy and can enjoy this period of life. everything would be great and you will have this light feeling always. i wish you good luck.

Feel light 1 year 10 months ago #7592

• Mila
  • Elite Member
now i can not understand you because i do not feel light, i have very difficult period in my recovery life and that is why i am often irritated and annoyed. now i think that all worries were just without any reasons. now i am feeling very good, of course not light but still fresh. although not much time passed after i feel much better. i really hope that hysterectomy was no done in vain. it was a big stress for me to go through it and it took me a lot of time to prepare for the surgery morally. and now when i have done it, i just can not lose hope that it is not helpful. i am sure that in a month or so i would feel fresh and light. :) :)

Feel light 1 year 10 months ago #7666

• Nina
  • Elite Member
This is quite a serious operation, after which the woman waiting for a long recovery period. If it is performed under general anesthesia, the first few hours after waking up a woman can bring anxiety and nausea. After about 1-2 hours should be easier and the patient will be able to drink the water, and after 3-4 hours to eat. But in some cases, the discomfort tightened.
 At first, the normal is the presence of severe pain and low grade heat. Also, within 1-2 days, doctors may leave the catheter in the bladder to drain urine.
 Movement - one of the conditions for rapid recovery after operation. It avoids the stagnation of blood in the pelvic area, as well as irregularities in the bowel. After laparoscopy can get up after a few hours, and if you carry out a full abdominal surgery - on the second day.

Feel light 1 year 9 months ago #8296

• Ally
  • Elite Member
Except for some of the physical discomfort and pain experienced by almost all women after such an operation, about 70%, have a sense of confusion and worthlessness. On the emotional depression say beset their excitement and fears.
When the doctor recommends a hysterectomy, many women begin to worry not so much the operation as its consequences. Namely:
How life will change?
Do I need to be something radically change, to adapt to the work of the body, has been deleted because this important body?
whether the operation will affect the sex life? How to further build our relationship with sexual partner?
Will the surgery looks: aging of the skin, weight gain, hair growth on the body and face?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds