Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pigmentation and hysterectomy

Pigmentation and hysterectomy 2 years 2 days ago #7047

• Angelina
Hello girls!!!I want to share with you my problem!!!It's skin pigmentation!!!!!Skin pigmentation is a common reason why women resort to auxiliary operations. This problem occurs under the action of melanocytes. The fact is that due to hormonal changes in the body after the surgery,I noticed that my skin pigmentation has increased...Causes excessive pigmentation can be very different.It's so awful... :( :( :( On the face there are small pronounced spots,which in the summer becomes more bright...I tried to be treated in different ways,but neither way did not help me(((Girls,help me to get rid of high of pigmetation!!!!!What kind of some good ways I can cure pigmentation????Waiting for your answers which really will help me!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pigmentation and hysterectomy 1 year 11 months ago #7099

• Barbara
With a lack of melanin or excess pigmentation is not uniform (as in sunburn), and local - so there is melanin pigmentation.
The causes of age spots: freckles, moles, chloasma, age spots - the result of the impact of various external and internal factors on the pigment melanin, which is not enough or a lot in the skin.
Brown pigment melanin is formed from the amino acid tyrosine in the melanocytes of the skin cells.
As mentioned above, the main cause of pigmentation - the action of ultraviolet radiation on the skin.

Pigmentation and hysterectomy 1 year 11 months ago #7206

• ana
  • Elite Member
common problem but you definitely can prevent yourself from it. if pigmentation hasn't caught up with you yet, here are a few things that can keep it at bay. incorporate these steps into your daily skincare regimen, and you will also ensure that it doesn't spread further. cleanse your face only with a mild face wash; harsh soaps can dry up your skin and trigger or boost pigmentation. i think that it should help you , but if not then there are also the other steps and methods of getting rid of it. There are many procedures a dermatologist can perform to expedite the treatment, including microdermabrasion, skin peels, Intense Pulse Light and special lasers like Q-switched YAG, etc.

Pigmentation and hysterectomy 1 year 10 months ago #7537

• Mila
  • Elite Member
i understand you very god and i hope, i would be able to help you with it. try using lemon on the dark spots..cut it and apply it to the dark spots., it is a known fact that it has exceptional skin bleaching properties as compared to other harmful products containing hydroquinone (the main ingredient in most skin bleaching creams). you could also try exfoliating. also toothpaste act as a mask, drawing impurities out of the skin. It may also dry the skin lightly as it does so, which can reduce the size of a pimple.but as i have said, in my opinion the best way to cure the pigmentation is to watch your diet. hope it will help you.

Pigmentation and hysterectomy 1 year 10 months ago #7641

• Biba
Lemon juice is one of the most effective means to whiten pigmented skin. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: Tablespoon of juice diluted in 10 tablespoons of water. Ready solution to wipe the face several times a day. You can prepare a mask from starch and lemon juice. To do this, a tablespoon of starch is diluted with juice to a mushy consistency. The mask of black currant. For its preparation will need a tablespoon of honey and table spoon of not quite ripe currants. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: Products are carefully grind and apply as a mask on the pigmented areas of the face for half an hour. Then the mask should rinse with warm water and rinse with a solution of lemon juice. :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:For health they are not dangerous
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Biba.

Pigmentation and hysterectomy 1 year 10 months ago #7656

• Nina
  • Elite Member
Hormonal changes can cause the appearance of age spots. For example, pregnant women are often found on the body areas with a different complexion. Menopause can also be accompanied by pigmentation. Women taking hormonal contraceptives, or treated for hormonal drugs are also at risk to get age spots. In addition, pigmentation can cause female genital diseases that violate hormones.
Nervous people are more prone to the formation of age spots. Aggressive environment (for example, if human activity is somehow linked to the chemicals) and stress create a favorable environment for hyperpigmentation. Perfumes, cosmetics wrong or questionable quality, as well as the illiterate cosmetic procedures often lead to the formation of age spots. Squeezing pimples and blackheads. After this procedure, often on the site of the inflammation produced pigmentation.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds