Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: loneliness is awful

loneliness is awful 2 years 9 months ago #5301

• Samantha
Hello to everybody! How are you? I want to share my thoughts with you. I am unlucky in love. I am tired from loneliness. But I don't understand where is my fault. Why can't I to build relations with men? What do they want? I am lovely hostess, sexy, have a living space. But after the first date he disappears forever. Will be glad to hear from you, g
The administrator has disabled public write access.

loneliness is awful 2 years 9 months ago #5329

• Willow
  • Thank you received: 1
Dear Samantha, please, don't cry and don't get upset. I don't think that there is something you can blame yourself for. But you are able to influence on the situation and to change it in a better way if you want to. First of all, don't consider each man you go out with as a potential boyfriend or husband. God forbid to say something like this out loud when it is your first date. Nothing terrifies men more than responsibility. If you go out without considering it too seriously, you relax, have fun being the way you are. And that's what makes a man fall in love with you

loneliness is awful 2 years 9 months ago #5419

• Merrygirl
It seems you are fixed on the idea that you are lonely. Exactly this prevents you from being happy and meet your love. I used to be like you five years ago. But the first men who agreed to date me told me one useful thing: men doesn't like women who are obessed on the idea of being lonely. They like women who are free and relaxed. While dating a woman they want to have rest from their problems and feel really happy. So I advise you to stop thinking about your bad luck. Learn to get happiness from each moment of this life and you will certainly meet your beloved. ;)

loneliness is awful 2 years 9 months ago #5659

• Polly123
Hi, women. I can say just that this problem is crucial for all of us. My story is also has negative impact for my life. When i was 30 we decided to have a kid with my husband and we trying to do that for more than a year. When i was at the doctor he said that i have cancer and the operation was done, which leaded to inability to have children. He left me and said that he doesn't need me without a baby!

loneliness is awful 2 years 8 months ago #5829

• Alexis
You need to revise your own thoughts and acts. Have a look at yourself if you were another person, or talk to someone who is not your friend and can tell you the truth. The best way to have an idea of your real image is to talk to some men. Or I think that you need to go to the bar and talk to the barman there. They always tell you the truth, do not forget to leave tips for him. As our friends and relatives are not able to say us the truth as they know that they can offend us, so it is better for them to shut up. This is my small advice, hope it helped!

loneliness is awful 2 years 6 months ago #6458

• Joana
My darling I really understand you. I have the same problem. And nobody understands you better than a person who has the same problem. I really want to give toy some edvise. Firstly, don't be upset upset about your loneliness because it doesn' deserve your sadness. Secondly, I advice you to develop yourself to be aware of different subject in which you were't interested in before. Doing such things you will be able to find more people for whom you will be interesting as an intelocutor and you will not be alone. Do you agre that becoming an interesting perdon is the main key to have many friend? I think yes. Don't take seriously that you are lonely, try to make you life interesting by yourself and people will be happy to be with you. Take these actions and they will help you.
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Joana.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds