Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: financial problems

financial problems 2 years 9 months ago #5302

• Samantha
Girls, hello. I have such situation. I earned several times more than my man. I was not worried until we planed to take shelter together. But postponing constantly because he has no money to pay his part. I was promised to raise at work. Increasing my salary plus new responsibilities. We'll have to spend more time at work even better to rent a house nearby. But we separeted because of financial problems... Those who earn more than their men, please share how to solve financial problems?
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Samantha.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

financial problems 2 years 9 months ago #5303

• Kameliya
  • Elite Member
don't you think that your men just don't want to earn more? that for him everything is ok because you earn more. ...and enough for him... i think there will come one day when he stops working at all because you can provide him with everything! don't be stupid!

financial problems 2 years 9 months ago #5331

• Willow
  • Thank you received: 1
I agree that that fact that your man earns less than you is not your problem. You don't forbid him to look for another job where he will be able to earn more, do you? Your job and your salary is something you deserve, something you have been working hard to have, so why to feel guilty about that fact that your man does not want to work as hard as you? He is the one who should bother about it and it is a shame for a man to earn less than his woman and to depend on her financially. if he doesn't understand it, think whether you need such a man at all.

financial problems 2 years 9 months ago #5418

• Merrygirl
I think the problem wasn't in money it was in responsibility. Maybe, he began to feel jeleous that you started to earn more than he could. But it isn't your problem. Of course, you could support him in this situation and helped him to overcome the difficulties, But you have already done a lot, You had taken an additional work and responsibilities. I think a right decision will be for your husband to take responsibility and try to find some ways to earn more. For example, he can start his own business. Lots of things depend on him not on you.

financial problems 2 years 9 months ago #5660

• Polly123
Sadly. i have no man at a current time, but do i think about this situation is that no matter how many one earns , the matter is in the relationship, if he doesnt work and wastes your money, then is the reason to separate, but in case he tries to do his best, its not fair according to him, because maybe earlier he hadn't no possibility to cope with his future! :silly:

financial problems 2 years 8 months ago #5828

• Alexis
This is a very hard question. I think that the person that loves you, will stay nearby without looking at any problems. I have one couple, they are our closest friends. Jessica earns a lot more than her husband that is why they decided that he will stay at home with kids and she will continue her work. He found out for himself that the best hobby ever is cooking. And what do you thin? They have bought a small place and opened a cafe there. Now he works there, as their children are teenagers already. Now they both are happy and they were. The answer of their happiness is - Love!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds