Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: financial problems

financial problems 3 years 3 months ago #6463

• Marquise
That is pretty hard question :huh: . Especially for me, because i know by my own, that men can stand when their women earn more. In such situations they lose their men's self-confidence and even sometimes lose their powers in bed...i think you understand me...That happens because from early ages men were hunters and did everything to make their families full and not hungry...And now in our age of changes, when women can earn money and do everything by their own, men start feeling themselves unneeded...That's why i think that it will be better for you not to tell him the whole sum of money that you really earn, but to tell that you earn the same that he does. Of course in that case you won't be able to rent a very good house together, but i think it will be enough for a little flat wrehe you will be happy :P
The administrator has disabled public write access.

financial problems 3 years 3 weeks ago #6702

• Beth
  • Elite Member
i think that nowadays it is really very common when women earn more than their amn and you have to get used to it. it also depends on the men, i know that there are a lot of such men who can not live normally understanding that their wife earns more than you, it really is shameful for them, and they strat working harder and harder. but i understand that not all people can earn lots of money and it is very good that you have such opportunity to earn normally and to provide your family. i think that you have to tak with your partner and to tell him that he has understand you because you are trying for the family.

financial problems 3 years 1 week ago #6836

• Julia
First of all it is good for you. Your are defying the odds, you are breaking the mold of the "man's world." If you are making more money than your man, clearly you are doing something right. The hard work and determination is paying off and you are reaping the rewards as you damn well should. Be proud.In regards to keeping your boyfriend's esteem up, make him feel needed. Forget about the cash situation, even if you are a shredded yoga/pilates/crossfit/kickboxing fox who can do her share of lifting around the house, do not do it. Just ask him for some "man help". If you are big ballin' at your job, there's a good chance you are a do-it-yourself chica, so just remember to fall back and let him in on helping…especially if the dude can cook ;)

financial problems 2 years 10 months ago #7403

• ana
  • Elite Member
yes i know what it is like when woman earns more than her man and i do not think that it is bad, if she has a good job and she works hard and wants to have something then why not. there are different people and not all of us are able to earn lot of money and not all of us are able to find a good job. and i do not think that money has to cause some problem. in my relations i earn a bit more than my man but we have never talked about it as about something serious and important for us. we spend our money together and in our relation we do not have my money and his money, it is our money. i think that it should be so.

financial problems 2 years 9 months ago #8176

• Mila
  • Elite Member
i also earn more than my man,but i has never been a problem for me, i have never tole him that he shall get one more job, r he has to work more. for me it is normal and i do not think that it shall be in such a way. but of course for all men it is a great problem when he earns less than his wife and i understand it.all men want to be the heads of the family and earn more, it shows that they are stronger and they provide their wives. but not in all cases it is sp, and i do not understand those men who just break up with girls who earn less. if the person is important for you then you will work more and try to do everything in order to earn more,but i do not think that it shall be a competition. it is not ds. those men just have to accept this fact and that is it.

financial problems 2 years 7 months ago #8795

• Dora
  • Elite Member
You know I agree that that fact that your man earns less than you is not your problem.
You don't forbid him to look for another job where he will be able to earn more, do you? Your job and your salary is something you deserve, something you have been working hard to have, so why to feel guilty about that fact that your man does not want to work as hard as you?
He is the one who should bother about it and it is a shame for a man to earn less than his woman and to depend on her financially. if he doesn't understand it, think whether you need such a man at all.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.357 seconds