Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Greetings

Greetings 2 years 8 months ago #5823

• Alexis
Hello everyone. My name is Alexis and I am 28 (almost 29) years old. I am married but we have no possibility to have our child so I think about surrogacy. However, there is one problem, as my husband`s mother is against me. We had very good relationships, however now she doesn`t like me at all. When we found out that I need an operation and I won`t be able to carry a child, my mother-in-low began to push me out of their life. I hope that she will understand and forgives me. Otherwise I feel have to leave their family as it is too hard for my husband to choose between mother and wife. I am here to find someone with whom I ca talk about my problem.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Greetings 2 years 8 months ago #5906

• Willow
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello, Alexis, nice to meet you and really sorry about your situation with your mother-in-law. Of course, she expected to have grandchildren and now she is upset because the doctors say that it is impossible. But there are still ways out and when you (I mean you and your husband, she is his mother and he knows her like nobody else, he knows how to influence on her) convince her that modern medicine has already invented some methods for her to become a granny, her attitude to you will change. Good luck and hold on!

Greetings 2 years 8 months ago #5908

• Kameliya
  • Elite Member
Hello Alexis! it is a pity to hear about your problems. i understand what you are feeling. my previous boyfriend was listening to his mother all the time and she was against me. nothing helped and they pushed me out of their life forever. he chose his mother. now i have completely another situation. my advice to you is to make him choose and see how he loves you in reality.

Greetings 2 years 3 months ago #6837

• Julia
Aw Alexis...Been 5 month since you have created this post but i hope that you are living a happy life. The first thing i want to say - do not ever feel guilty that you needed that operation! Hear me?! That is not your fault and you do not have to wait until your mother in law forgives you! You have to relinquish the position of head of household and cede that position to your husband. This means you need to abandon your tools of manipulation over your husband, not ratchet them up. This will take some time and effort, and there are simple steps a wife can take to encourage her husband to start taking on the role of leader and protector. Please protect yourself and talk to your husband. He should protect you too!
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds