Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What to do?

What to do? 2 years 6 months ago #6459

• Joana
Hi, everybody) I have a problem with my sister. We love each other so much, we are close, but last time her attitide to me is become cold. Maybe she has problems which she doesn't want to discuss with me?.She does'n even call me to talk to each other(So do you think I should ask her about it or accept this situation and don't ask her such silly questions about our relationships?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What to do? 2 years 6 months ago #6462

• Willow
  • Thank you received: 1
She is your sister, she is a friend of yours given you from the birth. Of course, you should call her first and ask about the reason of her coldness. Especially if it started recently and your relationships with your sister used to be good before. Maybe you did something wrong and hurt her accidentally? Or maybe there are some problems with her health or private life and she is just trying to escape the whole world including even the dearest peope such as her sister. But whatever the reason, you should make a step to her and call her first. I don't think that it is necessary to insist on her telling you something she does not want to tell you, but she should always know that you are here and she can rely on you whatever happens
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Willow.

What to do? 2 years 6 months ago #6464

• Marquise
I also think that you should ask her, what's happened. May be there is some reason that you don't know about. Also i think that she could have a problem with men, may be she felt in love or broke up with a guy she loved...Many reasons but anyway it also can be a problem in you two, may be one day you told her something that offended her or did something wrong...Don't be too proud to ask, if you had good relations before, i think she will be happy to know that you are worring and are not indefferent about her problems, try to start a talk with similar questions, for example, how are you, how is your work, how is your husband or something like that...If she won't answer, ask her question about your relations,ask her something like - may be i hurt you? please forgive me. That will be a good beginning

What to do? 2 years 3 months ago #6703

• Beth
  • Elite Member
maybe thre are some problems in her life which he does not want to discuss with you or maybe she is shy to talk about them with you. you know there may be different reasons to it and you never know what is the reason of her attitude to you unless you will ask her. i think that she wont lie you and will tell the truth. maybe you ahve told her something that was offensive for her, i do not know what it could be but still there maybe the possibility of it.try to ask her if your sister and relations between you are really important for you. i think that they are because itis very close person and you ahve to change everything.

What to do? 2 years 3 months ago #6835

• Julia
I think that it is obvious that something have happened to your sister or something is bothering her. And for sure you should try to talk to her but try not to push on her though. Another things - think of things that have happened recently. Maybe you ofended her in some way and do not realise it. Happens sometimes,right? Do not wait that things will figure out without any help. If you are that close with your sister a talk tet - a tet should really help you girls. And do not be afraid to open your feelings and thoughts about the situations. Maybe your sister feels the same for you. You just never know. In few words - talk to her. Come to her place or call her. Do something. Everything will be fine!

What to do? 2 years 2 months ago #7091

• Betty
Bravo.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds