Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: hi

hi 3 years 10 months ago #78

• Beatriz
Nice to meet you all here! My name is Beatriz. I'm 37. From Barcelona. Married for 17 years already :) have 2 cute twins. 2 boys. Sam and Ross. They are 10 yrs already. So, I have pretty big and friendly family. We live in cute house in countryside which we built by ourselves. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

hi 3 years 10 months ago #85

• Kameliya
  • Elite Member
hallo, Beatriz and welcome to the forum!!!
you have really big family!!
it's nice when you come home from work after a hard day and there are people there who love you and were waiting for you!
wish to have also big family!

hi 3 years 2 months ago #3045

• zag
Hi,dear. :)
A new woman with us in this group.
Welcome to contact us.Write how you were doing and not only,give us advice :unsure: :P :P

hi 2 years 9 months ago #5662

• Polly123
Hi, everyone. My name is Polly McGatheway and i am from the US. I am 32 years old and i have no children. Instead i had an operation connected to hysterectomy and now i cant have children at all. But i am still full of hope that i will find my man and madly dream about the adoption a little baby or an adult boy, haven't decided yet)

hi 2 years 1 month ago #7406

• ana
  • Elite Member
hello girls, i think that we can call each other sisters because we are really sisters and we should keep together. it is very good that we can keep in touch. i am really happy that i have found this website and i can communicate with you here. i think that it is very good that there are such things because i do not feel myself lonely with my problems. here i have found a lot of very useful tips and i think that i even can give some to you and i hope that they will be very useful as well. i hope that i will find here some friends and we can communicate further not only about this problem. i wish you good luck and everything the best.
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds