Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hi from me

Hi from me 3 years 11 months ago #180

• Kassie
hello all. my name is Cassie. I'm 29 years old and I faced with hysterectomy. I'm going to do that soon...It is terrible as for me and I don't know how to cope with it... my family support me a lot but still I don't know... It is hard for me to work normally, I can't concentrate and it makes me crazy :( Hope here i will find those who can just talk with me and those with whom I can share my thoughts and feelings.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi from me 3 years 11 months ago #187

• Kameliya
  • Elite Member
hi and welcome to the forum!!!
try not to think about the operation!!!
everything will be alright!!think positively all the time!!!it is very important!

Hi from me 3 years 4 months ago #3042

• zag
We understand you ,and most importantly,that your family with you and supports you.That's the main thing.
And how looks your husband on it l?What he said about hysterectomy? :blink:

Hi from me 2 years 10 months ago #5782

• Polly123
Hi. I am also glad to meet all of you here. My name is Polly and i guess we have the same problem i would like to start with my problem. I am 32 and unfortunately i am alone at all, my husband left me when i discovered that have no chance to have children! tI think you can find friends here, together with good advises as I did. I already have received some good advices from girls at this forum. And I am really thankful for them.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds