Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: da Vinci?

da Vinci? 3 years 7 months ago #24

• Esther
Hello, some time ago I had problems with ovarian cysts, then problems with endometriosis :( . As for me too much pain. I have been suffering from severe menstrual pain and have had heavy dark red bleeding for almost 10 days at a time. I have the da Vinci available in my area, I am wondering if it is worth to try or no. I am 29 years old and seems like I'm not going to have a children, I decided that I don't want and seems like nature supports me, but the way of supporting is so painful. I'm not mrried and daubt I will some day. So, have noone to ask. Just looking for some guidance from people who have had the experiences.
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Esther.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

da Vinci? 3 years 7 months ago #44

• Kameliya
  • Elite Member
i can't share my experience but i know what are you feeling now!
i'm in the nearly same boat with you.
i have fibroids in a large amount which grow each day.
i suffer from heavy pain and bleedings...
will do the surgery in the end of November because have no otherways...

da Vinci? 3 years 7 months ago #65

if you can afford da Vinci surgery do it. It is the newest way of hysterectomy which is performed with the robot help and has very little or even no scar tissue. The negative aspect of it - that it is really very expensive and conducted in the limited number of clinics.....i think you should try, until it's not late

da Vinci? 3 years 7 months ago #67

• Kameliya
  • Elite Member
maybe the newest doesn't mean the best one!
i always used to the thought that when people try something new the first attempts are always unsuccessful because a new technique should be improved and be on the highest level to work right!

da Vinci? 3 years 6 months ago #115

• Lily
The latest data says that this surgery is considered to be the least invasive one which carries little complications and possible risks, in comparison with other ways of hysterectomy.
It uses 3-D vision and tiny tools which help to conduct the operation in an exact way, without any harm to the surrounding organs and tissues.
According to the researches this operation has already been successfully perfomed in 1.5 million operations worldwide
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Lily.

da Vinci? 3 years 6 months ago #1847

I read one story abt the girl who experienced Da CVinci surgery. She had a routine partial hysterectomy which was supposed to treat her uterine fibroids.She was 24 years old. She experienced significant complications during the operation. there was alot of blood from her leg and between her legs.It was said that two nurses were catching this blood during the operation into bottles. The girl died after 13 days of her operation and it is a great shock for her parents. I am really puzzled to hear such news. The story terrified me
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by feel so high.
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds