Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: more money - better service!!!

more money - better service!!! 3 years 9 months ago #1852

• Isabella
Hello, dear ladies! So, my doctor scheduled hysterectomy for me and I will have it at the first of December. It is rather soon but i accepted and is ready. I don't worry and take it easily. probably have nothing to loose at 50 yo. But i am angry because some other situation :angry: I came to the hospital and doctor started to explain me how they will perform the procedure, what he will do and what will be after that. That I will stay at hospital at least for 1-2 weeks and due to my age they will monitor my condition and bla bla bla...but when he started to talk about payment my eyes was becoming wider and wider after each his word!!!! I faced with situation which I called "more money - better service"!!! Something, that if you would like to have some additional things which will make your operation safer and if you want to be better monitored after operation the sum of payment will be a bit bigger!!! What is it and what does it mean?!!! That If I don't have enough money for your additional service I will be treated like a dog???!!! It is unbelievable! :angry: :angry: :angry:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

more money - better service!!! 3 years 9 months ago #1857

• Irma
It is terrible!!! You shouldn't give them more money for some extra service. Everything should be covered by your insurance or there should be written fixed sum in the documents and you should not pay a single dollar like an extra payment. You can even call appropriate authorities and complain for a bad service of the hospital. They should be punished for such things. And I am sure you are not the only one who suffered from such "good" and "kind doctors who want to earn money on women's sufferings!!! It is disgusting.

more money - better service!!! 3 years 9 months ago #2073

• Dust
yes, agree that situation is not pleasant. I think that demending too much money is not goof for the doctors. Why should you stay at the hospital for 2 weeks more. I am sure that you will have not worse conditions and support at home. I don't think that these 2 weeks will help you much. Furthemore, you can spend those money on healthy food and other things which can really help you after hysterectomy.
These two weeks at hospital can drive you crazy!!it is horrible to stay at the clinic for more than 3 days after the operation. One needs sleep,quiet and, of course being with the family and lie in your own bed.
I think that you should refuse from staying at the hospital for such a long period of time, bcz of additional payment which will be in vain
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Dust.

more money - better service!!! 3 years 8 months ago #2088

• Agatha
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
more money doesn't mean that they provide you with better service. their attitude wll be more polite to you. they will try to please you...and that's all.
usually who doesn't pay some additioanl costs are treated nearly the same but the attitude with which they do thisdifferes much.

more money - better service!!! 3 years 8 months ago #2090

• Kameliya
  • Elite Member
did you try to solve the problem with the medical director???
maybe it is just docotor decided to earn some additional money for himself with your help?
if he does and medical director even doesn't suspect he can be fired immediately with the help of your complain!
thus you can help yourself and other women like you who got in the same situation!

more money - better service!!! 3 years 8 months ago #2182

• Sunny
it is really disgusting...as for me it is terrible. It is people's greed. I hate when people try to earn money on somebody's grief. How it is possible? But unfortunately it is widespread situation and we face with it every day. Not only in hospital but everywhere. It is our modern world with connected with money, when feelings is not important, when life is not important, when relations are not important..we live in world where only money is important.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds