Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Strength Exercises after a Hysterectomy

Strength Exercises after a Hysterectomy 2 years 1 month ago #8149

• Mila
  • Elite Member
you know there are a lot of strength exercises after hysterectomy, but for me the most important thing is getting back into shape. after the operations it is a very long and difficult process. it is better not to hurry up with it because your organism may not be ready to the physical exercises. my doctor told me that i should avoid any kind of heavy work for 2 months. after two months i shall visit him and he would examine and tell whether i can go in for sports or not. and he was talking about something light. like jogging or walking a lot. if you follow your doctor's advice then you definitely follow the strict diet. i am sure that it would have a good impact on your shape. work mentally, it is supposed to burn calories even faster than in the gym. that is it. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Strength Exercises after a Hysterectomy 2 years 1 month ago #8322

• Ally
  • Elite Member
You can practice a variety of abdominal exercises. The most beneficial exercises for flat stomach muscles are the ones that involve lying flat on the floor and working up towards bended knees.
Straight abdominal exercises are performed with your back on the floor and your knees bent. Tighten your stomach muscles and hold them in. With your arms in a comfortable position, raise your head, neck and shoulders so you can look at your knees. Hold this position and then lower yourself slowly till you are back on the floor. Repeat 5 to 10 times twice a day.

Strength Exercises after a Hysterectomy 2 years 2 weeks ago #8778

• Dora
  • Elite Member
treating surgeon gave me approval for this type of exercise.
I don't say that I am a bodybuilder at my 50 but I used to be in form. He explained me that inappropriate strength exercises and techniques during the first three months after hysterectomy may increase the likelihood of pelvic floor strain and prolapse at a later stage. So, I need some more time before starting my trainings. Also strength exercises must be modified to those techniques, weights and exercises that are pelvic floor safe and therefore minimize the risk of internal injury. Also I should avoid returning to unsupervised and unmodified gym-based strength exercises.
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds