Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: second hysterectomy?!!!

second hysterectomy?!!! 3 years 4 months ago #2368

• Eva
I was surprised when I have heard about this.... how it is possible to have second hysterectomy?! But seems like it is possible. I have got acquainted with one good woman in the hospital and she told me that it will be her second hysterectomy. I was really surprised. And she told me her story. She had TAH and after operation she felt well and thought that everything is good already. So, she lifted her 4 years daughter and after that she started to have terrible pain and doctors couldn't explain what had happened. But than with time they found that her incision has herniated. And now she should go through hysterectomy again and start everything from the beginning. Operation, recovery period and so on and so forth. So, i want to tell all of you that when you feel yourself good it doesn't matter you can do everything you want. Be careful and follow all recommendation during all needed time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

second hysterectomy?!!! 3 years 4 months ago #2372

• Hannah
it is terrible. To start all these terrible things from the very beginning. I don't know... it is hard to go through it again... and from the other hand it is easier already because you know already what to expect and what to do and what NOT TO DO!!!! after operation. It is good that you have told us about that because a lot of us are too unthinking and it always leads to terrible consequences. So, I wish all of us to be careful and I wish your friend quick and real recovery.

second hysterectomy?!!! 3 years 4 months ago #2375

• Kameliya
  • Elite Member
it is terrible storry. i even didn't know that it can happen...now i will know!
thank you very much for sharing this story for us to take care!

second hysterectomy?!!! 3 years 4 months ago #2376

• Agatha
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
oh my God!!!it can happen????
now i will try to take care and don't do anything that is needed ad necessary...because it can end badly...

second hysterectomy?!!! 3 years 4 months ago #2379

• Mary
  • Premium Member
so awful storry but it can teach others and it can save other women from doing such things in the future.
i think all women that read this story will thank you Eva for sharing...
and i is not an exception!
thank you very much.

second hysterectomy?!!! 3 years 4 months ago #2380

• Kassie
yes, it is important to follow all recommendations. If everything would so easy than there would be no recommendations. So, before breaking some rules it is necessary to think about future consequences. It is really awful story but it gives us ability to think one more about our actions and our health. So, take care about yourself because no one can't take care about us as we.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds