Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Do you feel it?

Do you feel it? 2 years 8 months ago #7946

• Nina
  • Elite Member
After abdominal hysterectomy suture on the skin of the abdomen may be quite large.
Behind it is necessary to look carefully until they are healed.
If the suture does not resolve itself, then you will need to return to the hospital in a few days: your surgeon will tell on what day after surgery can remove the stitches. If joints should dissolve themselves (it will inform the surgeon), they usually resolve within 6 weeks after surgery.
In the first days after the operation will need to further process the seam to reduce the risk of inflammation. For this fit Betadine, which can be found in the pharmacy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you feel it? 2 years 8 months ago #8337

• Ally
  • Elite Member
I think that postoperatively, the patient appointed painkillers and antibiotics to prevent infection. A week later, sutures are removed. For normal operation, you can return within 2-3 weeks.
Possible complications of hysterectomy include the risk of infection joining, hematoma formation, skin numbness in the area of ​​the scar, keloid scar formation , as well as the formation of adhesions in the abdominal cavity. In addition, the removal of the uterus with fallopian tubes and ovaries, a woman's menopause. The body stop synthesized sex hormones, which are not only necessary for the function of genital organs and menstrual cycle, but also involved in metabolism. Therefore, such patients are usually appointed by hormone replacement therapy

Do you feel it? 2 years 6 months ago #8763

• Dora
  • Elite Member
Often the question arises of whether to retain or remove the cervix from the position of oncological alertness (the risk of cancer in other parts of the reproductive system).
There are three types of hysterectomy: supravaginal hysterectomy or subtotal hysterectomy (the cervix is ​​retained), hysterectomy or total hysterectomy (removal of the uterine body with her neck) and radical hysterectomy (with removal of the fallopian tubes and ovaries).
All of these options are for radical surgery, ie surgery, which leads to a complete cure of the patient.

Do you feel it? 2 years 6 months ago #8999

• Elison
  • Elite Member
i think that all of us feel it, and the case is not in you, i think that it just because of the surgery. i think that all of us had it and now everything is really alright. you do not have to worry a lot , i think that you just have to fight with this feelings. you have just to think about something other, you have to think about the benefits of the surgery. i a sure that there are a lot of them you just do not see them. i am sure that you would be happy and the feeling would escape very fast but now you have to be with it and you have to get rid of it. i think that you choose on your own whether to suffer from this problem or to be happy. and i think that you would choose the second. i hope that i have helped you with it. :) :) :) :) :) :cheer: :cheer:
Time to create page: 0.316 seconds