Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Do you feel it?

Do you feel it? 4 years 3 months ago #2407

• Kameliya
  • Elite Member
thank you very much for your understanding and support!
you know it is so good that i have this forum where i can receive what i need now most of all.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you feel it? 3 years 9 months ago #3777

• Nesy
My dear,I guess you have depression after surgery. :( :( :( Imagine that you – the actor who plays the role of a happy person, try to get into this role. Perhaps this all sounds a bit strange, but this method often works. Choose a time and each day pretend you are happy. Try to behave as would behave a happy man: ignore the annoying little things, on the contrary, concentrate on pleasant: listen to your favorite music, eat what sounds tasty, do some things to which "never got around".

Do you feel it? 3 years 3 months ago #6443

• Patricia
I think this feeling have almost all women that went through hysterectomy. Of course you miss something. If to tell the truth you miss a part of you that was together with you for a long time and now it disappeared forever. You should get used to it. Soon you will not feel this. think you shouldn’t already feel it.

Do you feel it? 2 years 11 months ago #6960

• Beth
  • Elite Member
i really understand you and i think that it is normal. every woman has such feelings. you do not see the changes but they are and you just do not see them, but you feel . and it is natural , you will feel it for some time till that moment when you will ferget that you had the operations and something is different.i think that in most cases problem is in our heads and you could not do anything with it, just forget, start thinking less of it, think about positive sides of the operations adn everything would be just the best. do not worry about anything, i am sure that your life would be better than it used to be before.

Do you feel it? 2 years 10 months ago #7379

• ana
  • Elite Member
i do not have it because a lot of time has passed from my surgery ,but i also used to have it. but you can do everything in order to get rid of it and start enjoying your life. you ae not incomplete, you are just concentrated on this though and with it you cause the depression. i think that you do not need and it would be really better for you is you stop and start thinking positively. accept this fact that you have gone through this surgery and move further. you are not alone, you are having everyone close to you and you can enjoy your life. i know what it is like because i had this feeling as well, but now i am just free and relieved. and you have to be so.be happy!!!

Do you feel it? 2 years 9 months ago #7604

• Mila
  • Elite Member
yes i also felt it after the surgery for two weeks. feeling of incompleteness would be with you for some time after the operation and i had depression and i was always irritated. but now these feelings seem to be gone. sometimes i have the feeling of sadness but it is not because of it, it is because i spend a lot of time at home and have nothing to do. i also had quarrels with my partner. i was not angry at him, i was angry at my whole life, the fact that i would never have my own children killed me and i could not think about something different. now i have understood that it is not worth my worries and i should move further.
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds