Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: problems after hysterectomy

problems after hysterectomy 3 years 10 months ago #2391

• Sunny
I had hysterectomy 12 days ago. I am at home already. And I started to have problems. I have nausea and vomiting. Seems like it is not the best period of my life. I feel myself not very good.... I can say more I feel myself terrible. Seems like I am tired but I can't sleep and have a rest. I don't know how to cope with it and I feel like depression is coming to me. How to cope with these complications?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

problems after hysterectomy 3 years 10 months ago #2395

• Isabella
to prevent nausea you can consume only light, plain foods, such as bread and crackers, avoid any foods that have strong flavors, are very sweet, or are greasy or fried, drink cold liquids also it is worth to avoid any activity after eating, Also you can try to have smaller, more frequent meals. Hope it will have you to cope with your nausea.

problems after hysterectomy 3 years 10 months ago #2396

• Eva
as for vomiting you can try to drink a large amount of clear fluids to remain hydrated, also avoid solid foods of any kind until vomiting has stopped rest. Avoid using medications that may upset the stomach, such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, corticosteroids, and blood thinners, use an oral rehydrating solution to replace lost electrolytes.

problems after hysterectomy 3 years 10 months ago #2398

• Kameliya
  • Elite Member
think it is the result of anastesia and the stress that you got during all these events!
it is obviously after the operation!

problems after hysterectomy 3 years 10 months ago #2399

• Agatha
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
If you’re feeling so nauseous you think you need to vomit, don’t fight the urge. It’s your body’s way of getting out something that’s causing harm in your stomach, and you usually feel much better afterwards. Holding it in can also damage the esophagus, because the stomach acid is just being held in your throat.

problems after hysterectomy 3 years 10 months ago #2400

• Mary
  • Premium Member
The smell of citrus can cut through the murky feeling of nausea, calm your stomach, and calm you.
You will need…
-1 fresh lemon
-A sharp knife
Directions
Slice the lemon in half and position it close to you so you can smell it, but it’s not overwhelming. Make sure you are inhaling and exhaling fully.
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds