Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: mood boosters

mood boosters 3 years 3 months ago #4575

• Tonika
Turn up the music, picking songs that like a favorite song you at the same time do a lot of useful things. Make time for yourself, take a good care of their appearance. You can put a mask on the face, close your eyes and turn on good music, and after the procedure to drink a Cup of tea or coffee. By the way, these drinks have a tonic effect that helps to improve mood. Draw without thinking Just take a sheet of paper, a pencil and move the hand. It's relaxing, helps calm the nervous system. And if you use colored pencils or pens, we will connect and even color therapy. Forget about problems, immerse yourself in the process, like a child.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

mood boosters 3 years 2 months ago #4889

• Marishka
A lot of people find that high-quality tea, including green tea, black tea, oolong, and other types of tea, provide a unique natural boost to mood. However, a lot of companies sell products like this as a gimmick, and if this were green tea with some herbs or supplements added, I would suspect that this were more of a gimmick. My personal recommendation is to experiment with trying different types of high-quality, loose-leaf tea. You may find that certain types of tea provide a boost to your mood. This is partly due to the chemistry / biology - tea not only contains small amounts of caffeine, but also contains other chemicals, including one called L-Theanine, which interacts with caffeine and also has a relaxing effect.

mood boosters 3 years 1 month ago #5174

• Milena
I can relate to how you are feeling and have taken natural boosters to help me along. There are quite a few vitamins to choose from actually. If you just go to your local drug store, GNC or wherever, an associate there will be able to explain what each one does. It also says on the bottles to though.
A couple of the ones that I am familiar with are Valerian Root, Siberian Eleuthero and Melatonin 3 (that one is straight from GNC). So along with one of these a day and exercise helps so much too, you should be able to get out of the "rutt" you feel! No sodas and plenty of water. This should do the trick for you.

mood boosters 3 years 2 weeks ago #5877

• Claudine
  • Premium Member
Turns out that just having a to-do list can seem overwhelming and make you feel tired instead of inspired to finish the tasks. So, create an "it's done" list to give yourself a sense of achievement. To boost your levels of serotonin, a calming brain chemical, try a carb-rich snack. No, this isn't a free pass to binge on chips: It only takes about 30 g of carbohydrate (4 cups of air-popped popcorn) to get the lift. Try half of a whole-grain English muffin with 1 Tbsp jam, or 1/2 cup oatmeal. Also, just changing out of that gray or black shirt and putting on one in a bold color can give you a lift.
Last Edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by Claudine.

mood boosters 3 years 1 week ago #6018

• Sunny66
So, if You for some reason ran a good mood, I advise you to remember the words of fan-made cakes and jams, good Carlson: "Calmness, only calmness. Matter-it happens!" and smile all odds in the face! Yes, Yes, that smile can save you even when you think that your life having the most unpleasant episode. Because often life has intentionally perpetuated the darkness and then to Shine its bright face!!!
- Try to put a smile on your face and hold it for 3 minutes. I was taught this trick an old friend. At first I didn't believe, but this simple trick is guaranteed to gets rid of bad mood! And all the muddy thoughts immediately disappear somewhere.
- Imagine that it's been a whole 10 years and look at their problem with height this time. And it will seem so little that unwittingly cause a smile. So why be upset now?

mood boosters 2 years 11 months ago #6274

• Willow
  • Thank you received: 1
Start your morning with a nutritious mix of complex carbohydrates and proteins that will last you until lunch, such as oatmeal or toast with peanut butter (include a sprinkle of cinnamon, which one study linked to improved mood and alertness, for an extra boost). Other research found that a moderate amount of caffeine (200 mg, or the amount in about two cups of coffee) elevated mood and mental sharpness, so enjoy some joe or black tea with your breakfast.
A recent study found that sipping a drink containing cocoa flavonols improved participants’ moods and levels of alertness—even as they worked on a series of challenging math problems. So go ahead and savor some hot cocoa made with lowfat or skim milk and dark chocolate. The protein and carbs in the milk will help keep your blood sugar levels stable until lunch, which will help you hold on to your mood momentum.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds