Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: support group

support group 3 years 9 months ago #2615

• Plumelet
I started to attend real support group. I decided to change the atmosphere and to communicate with someone in reality who really understands me. it is good to communicate in the internet but here you are not able to show your real emotions you have no change to see your interlocutor's eyes and to understand his thoughts. I liked the meeting. it was my first time and I will go there again at the nd of this week.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

support group 3 years 9 months ago #2650

• Irma
I am glad that you have found the place which is convenient for you. It is important to have such kind of place where you can talk with someone about your feelings and the place where you will feel yourself free. It is important because we need to talk and to be open and not always it is possible to do at home or at work. So, it was right decision to attend support group.

support group 3 years 8 months ago #2676

• Ann24
  • Premium Member
I would like to visit such a group but I have not found anything like that. We have groups of anyone’s support, but nothing suitable for me. That is why I found this forum and now I feel better, that other women also have fears, doubts and the same problems as I do. I hope that visiting this group will help you, maybe you will tell us something new ;)

support group 3 years 7 months ago #2904

• Nill
This forum is a wonderful support group! I think it can be even better then a real one, because you do not have to tell everything to people you do not know, sometimes it is difficult, but Internet makes everything easier. Writting makes you more sincere, then talking..at least for me )

support group 3 years 7 months ago #2905

• Kristina
  • Premium Member
It is a very good thing and I hope it helps you to feel better, to find friends, maybe. I would like to visit such a group too, it is always a good chance to talk to those who can understand your feelings because they experienced them too, to learn their stories.

support group 3 years 7 months ago #2906

• Am
  • Premium Member
I would visit it with a great pleasure too, it can be interesting to meet such people, to have such an experience, but unfortunately we do not have support group here in my town.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds