Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: continue?

continue? 3 years 7 months ago #2648

• Doll
I feel myself completely ok but due to the schedule I should continue to take pills. Somewhere form the one hand I understand that it was prescribed by my doctor and he knows better what i should take and for what I should do it and during which time. But I really feel ok. So, should i continue to take pills even if i feel myself ok?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

continue? 3 years 7 months ago #2649

• Irma
Medications are important during all post operational process. So, if you have been prescribed antibiotics, make sure you take the full course, even if you feel well. So, defenitely you should continue the course even if you feel ok.

continue? 3 years 6 months ago #2697

• Ann24
  • Premium Member
I think it is better to listen to your doctor, even if you feel good. You should better continue all the treatment you need, it is your health and you need to take care of it. Sometimes you can't be objective and feel everything happening in your organism.

continue? 3 years 6 months ago #2762

• Isabella
it is good that you feel yourself get. But it doesn't mean that you are completely healthy and you should stop taking medicines. Your organism reacts good to the operation but still it needs appropriate care and treatment. Definitely, you should continue taking pills according to your schedule.

continue? 3 years 2 months ago #4386

• Jane
  • Elite Member
Your recovery period will depend on the body condition, age, severity of the case and other factors. Sometimes a tube is inserted into the bladder to assist in emptying the urine. It will be taken away when you leave the hospital. After several days a gauze pad is removed as well. Bloody drainage is possible during next 10 days. You will be recommended to use sanitary pads for vaginal bleeding for further several weeks. Your doctor will give a number of instructions concerning eating, showering before leaving the hospital. It is good to have a bit of walk on fresh air to help your blood circulate and avoid blood clots formation. A physician will tell you when the cuts will be healed and time when you can return to normal life and work. In 6 weeks you can come again to sexual intercourse. The procedure will not influence on the pleasurable feeling during sexual activity. Hysterectomy will help release you from chronic pain. Remember that there would be no periods anymore.

continue? 2 years 9 months ago #6445

• Patricia
I think to avoid complications one should follow doctor’s prescription. Even if it looks ok from the first time you never know what is going on in your organism. So if you feel well you can just say it to your doctor and I think if there is need he will check everything and decide what to do next and if you need to continue taking pills.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds