Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Soap from Candidiasis

Soap from Candidiasis 2 years 11 months ago #5253

• Nika
Economic and tar soap has a high pH and, therefore, is purely alkaline environment unfavorable to the development of fungus. The alkali neutralizes the acidic environment, and effectively relieves the patient from manifestations of candidiasis. Of course, talk about complete cure of yeast infection in case of treatment of folk remedies is not necessary, and one soap is not enough. However, if you are not able to undergo adequate treatment, or are in "interesting position", associated with taking an aggressive antimycotics, you may improve your condition by resorting to this method. :P :P :P
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Soap from Candidiasis 2 years 11 months ago #5274

• Kate
The vagina with soap for thrush, according to those who have tested this method on yourself, you can quickly and effectively eliminate the symptoms of this disease. To do this:
dilute soap solution to a pale color;
wash away the solution of the vagina;
to wash in 1-1. 5 hours of clean warm water.
Alternative option how you can apply the soap from yeast is a bath with a soap solution. You need to grind the grated soap to a piece, add chips in a bowl in warm water to sit in it and wait until the water completely cools down. This procedure can be done not more than 3 times as households. the soap gets rid of thrush due to the dryness of the mucosa, and this may also lead to adverse consequences.
In the course of treatment described by the way we must strictly observe the diet, because it is important to treat the whole body by eliminating the cause, not only to get rid of external signs of disease. First, you need to forget about sour food, because fungi reproduce perfectly in such an environment, they feed on them. yeast infection treatment business milongo second, we need to include in the diet more fiber, to restore digestion, the violation of which often is the cause of candidiasis.

Soap from Candidiasis 2 years 10 months ago #5871

• Claudine
  • Premium Member
When it comes to how soap actually cleans your skin, think of it as a matchmaker of sorts. If you've ever tried to just rinse off with just plain water, you've probably noticed that it doesn't usually work very well. This happens because of surface tension that keeps water from spreading across the skin. You need some sort of cleansing product to remove dirt, excess oil and other impurities from your skin. That's where soap comes in. It might sound odd, but you don't have to use soap to get clean. That's right; you can use a non-soap cleanser, instead. Non-soap products work on your skin in the same way that soap products do. The chemical compound attaches to the dirt and excess oil on your skin so that you can easily wash them off with water, leaving your skin free of soils and suds.

Soap from Candidiasis 2 years 10 months ago #6024

• Sunny66
The vagina with soap for thrush, according to those who have tested this method on yourself, you can quickly and effectively eliminate the symptoms of this disease. To do this:dilute soap solution to a pale color;wash away the solution of the vagina;to wash in 1-1. 5 hours of clean warm water.Alternative option how you can apply the soap from yeast is a bath with a soap solution. :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: You need to grind the grated soap to a piece, add chips in a bowl in warm water to sit in it and wait until the water completely cools down. This procedure can be done not more than 3 times as households. the soap gets rid of thrush due to the dryness of the mucosa, and this may also lead to adverse consequences.In the course of treatment described by the way we must strictly observe the diet, because it is important to treat the whole body by eliminating the cause, not only to get rid of external signs of disease. First, you need to forget about sour food, because fungi reproduce perfectly in such an environment, they feed on them. yeast infection treatment soap

Soap from Candidiasis 2 years 9 months ago #6449

• Patricia
I don’t know anything that can prevent Candida or if to be true I don’t use anything for prevention. As for me I use baby’s soap. My doctor recommended me to do this. To tell the truth I feel much better and have some problems with reproductive health more seldom.

Soap from Candidiasis 2 years 8 months ago #6504

• Amaliya
I know good soap B) B) B) It is known that the pH of human skin is neutral, equal to 5.5, but in the intimate area is different. The microflora of the vagina is acidic, its pH is 3.3. When there is thrush, which represents a fungal infection, also called vaginal candidiasis, the pH balance gets off, the microflora becomes more acidic. To resolve this violation, you need to neutralise the acid, aligning the acid-alkaline balance. This can be done with soap, which is alkaline. Be used for intimate hygiene ordinary soap is not recommended, as it negatively affects the microflora of the vagina, and on the condition of the delicate skin of this zone. Tar soap from yeast is more desirable, it is effectively "dampens" the acid background of vaginal microflora and normalizes the balance, returning the woman's health, comfort and well-being.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds