Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pet therapy

Pet therapy 2 years 7 months ago #5179

• Milena
I think that pets can provide outlets for relieving stress. However, it cannot cure any disease. They can only offer you palliative care. So the best explanation is the your pet probably takes your mind off of the fact that you have thyroid problems. It relates to your thyroid because the hormones it produces, for example if yoiur thyroid is producing too much hormone then your heart rate may increase and stuff and a stress reliever would help dull that problem. I firmly believe that having a pet which provides you with love and comfort, which definately help a person with any kiind of ailment ! SO we should have one to love and to be loved, don`t we? ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pet therapy 2 years 7 months ago #5243

• Nika
First, being close to someone, the animals create the latter in a good mood and serve as a kind of incentive to life, especially to lonely people. Animals become not only the objects of their care and attention, but also best friends. Four-legged friend loves his master as he is, despite his age, appearance or mental state. B) B) B) Secondly, Pets are able to cure many serious diseases. Thus the therapeutic effects animals have even by his presence, creating a favorable energy background.

Pet therapy 2 years 7 months ago #5283

• Kate
Canistherapy ;) ;) ;)
In this type of animal therapy is the primary healers are the dogs. Through canistherapy eliminating the effects of stress, inactivity (sedentary lifestyle). The dog compensates for the lack of communication to the person, helps him to get rid of many complexes and become more open. Therapy involving dogs is recommended for neurasthenia, hysteria, psychasthenia and neuroses.
Feline :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
This type of animal therapy is based on the communication of man with pet cat. It is proven that cats calm the nervous system, stabilize blood pressure and to brighten up the loneliness. The cat's purr strengthens the immune system, accelerates the regeneration of cells and tissues, merging of bones after fractures. A similar effect is achieved by sound vibrations of a certain frequency from 20 to 50 Hertz.

Pet therapy 2 years 6 months ago #5330

• Willow
  • Thank you received: 1
If the question is whether to have or not to have pets, the answer is to have. Of course, pets themselves cannot cure the disease, but they can make our hard way easier. Stresses complicate every disease with no exception, and if we have some little creature to care about, we distress ourselves. But pet is not a toy and it is not so easy to be a pet owner. A cat or a dog is unable to explain what it wants from us, whether it is thirsty or hungry or something hurts or it's time to go to the toilette. You'll have to learn to understand the hints.

Pet therapy 2 years 6 months ago #5869

• Claudine
  • Premium Member
Pet therapy is a broad term that includes animal-assisted therapy and other animal-assisted activities. Animal-assisted therapy is a growing field that uses dogs or other animals to help people recover from or better cope with health problems, such as heart disease, cancer and mental health disorders. Animal-assisted activities, on the other hand, have a more general purpose, such as providing comfort and enjoyment for nursing home residents. t's also important to note that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has never received a report of infection from animal-assisted therapy.

Pet therapy 2 years 5 months ago #5981

• Alexis
I love pets very much and I think that they will help anyone to feel better. We had a cat, however when we had to move from the flat to the house of my mother-in-low we had to give her to our friends. We go to them to visit our kitty. Why didn`t we take her with us? Because my husband`s Mom do not like pets. This is so strange, as she likes animals generally, however pets are banned at our home. Why? She doesn`t want to get use to the animal, as this pet could just disappear or die. Oh my God. This is very sweet that she loves animals but I always try to say her that we can help the cat or the dog from the street. This is a goodwill. Not for her. Dead pets are so scary for her, that she doesn`t want to help them in a way of taking them home. Anyway, I think that pets can help you to relax and get a very good mood! :)
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds