Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Power of love

Power of love 3 years 1 day ago #5180

• Milena
True love can cure anything. However relationships can be very stressful too. Depression is due to some underlying issue, and if you fall in love you may feel happy for awhile but that depression will still always be an underlying problem and so the side effects can be that if a relationship ends badly it could deepen the depression or cause a relapse. So love absolutely can cure depression, however the side effects are the risk of losing the love that cured it in the first place, upon which time your depression would reach an all time high and lead to thoughts of suicide.
Are you in love? Have you ever experienced the power of love? :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Power of love 2 years 11 months ago #5374

• Willow
  • Thank you received: 1
Relationships can be stressful, but refusing love because relationships can be stressful is the same as refusing to breathe because the air is not always clear. A human cannot live without loving and being loved. Without love it is impossible to overcome our fears and to win our trouble. Only love can bring us back to life releasing the hardest pain and bringing us closer to the dream we used to consider unreal and even unthinkable. Love turns us into people we never ever thought we could be, love is our greatest gift.

Power of love 2 years 10 months ago #5866

• Claudine
  • Premium Member
Everyone knows the idea of romantic and sexual love, for how could anyone not when it is posted on walls around every corner of our lives? But the kind of love that remains my savior is the love within friendship. My friends love me; they still love me. They loved me enough to risk our friendship to save my life. I believe in the power of love; it is endless and limitless. It gives and receives. It never ruins and it never forgets. Though I have scars that serve as a constant reminder of who I was, I am better now and will be for the rest of my life.

Power of love 2 years 10 months ago #5938

• Alexis
“If you can find a cause that touches your soul it will make you a better person, it will show you the power of helping others and ultimately the biggest winner is us. Giving to others helps us to grow, to have a different outlook in life, to appreciate what we have and to be more positive.” ― Auliq Ice. In my life love is very important. Without my husband I am no one. I hope that each person in life will find their true love. Love heals everything that can happen to us, as when you love and when you are loved you feel support all the time.

Power of love 2 years 10 months ago #5941

• Willow
Claudine wrote:
Everyone knows the idea of romantic and sexual love, for how could anyone not when it is posted on walls around every corner of our lives? But the kind of love that remains my savior is the love within friendship. My friends love me; they still love me. They loved me enough to risk our friendship to save my life. I believe in the power of love; it is endless and limitless. It gives and receives. It never ruins and it never forgets. Though I have scars that serve as a constant reminder of who I was, I am better now and will be for the rest of my life.
Of course, love is not only a passionate feeling between a man and a woman. Our friends, our family - they make us better and only thanking to them we can be the way we are. And love can be not only to other people. Each person needs to learn to love himself\herself. It is not selfishness, it is a necessary condition of self-development. A person who loves himself tries his best to make at least one step forward each day. Because this person has faith that he can do it. Because he is sure that he deserves it. And a person who loves himself cares about himself first of all. Such a person will never waste his life on some useless things, wrong people or negative thoughts because he knows that he deserves better than this
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Willow.

Power of love 2 years 10 months ago #5942

• Willow
Alexis wrote:
“If you can find a cause that touches your soul it will make you a better person, it will show you the power of helping others and ultimately the biggest winner is us. Giving to others helps us to grow, to have a different outlook in life, to appreciate what we have and to be more positive.” ― Auliq Ice. In my life love is very important. Without my husband I am no one. I hope that each person in life will find their true love. Love heals everything that can happen to us, as when you love and when you are loved you feel support all the time.
Agree with you and with Auliq Ice. Love makes us better people. Or it is better to say that we are all much better than we think we are, but we lock it to survive in this violent and rude world where everybody can hurt us. But when we love, the world is changing and we know that even if there still somebody who can possibly hurt us, there is also a person who can protect us from everything and everyone (or at least comparing to the positive emotions we receive being with the person we love all our troubles and problems are not even worth thinking about. And we open the best side of ourselves which we hid for so long, there is a fire burning in our heart and this fire can light up the whole world and cure not only our own illnesses but also make the life of all people around us much better.
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds