Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Handmade soap

Handmade soap 3 years 1 month ago #5287

• Kate
Girls,I want to share with you the recipe how to make soap with your hands without dyes)))It's very simple and very useful))) very happy that I started making soap myself)))Technology soap..Rub the soap on the small grater. You can hold the soap on a hot radiator or in the sun, by rubbing soap dust did not cause irritation mucous!
Take two-three tablespoons of base oils for soapmaking and one spoon of glycerin. The mixture should be put on a steam bath.For soap making it is necessary to put grated soap in small portions. To make the soap melt faster, from time to time add hot water.When the soap the consistency will be like a batter, add a few drops of essential oil...
Soap scrub
This soap recipe can be very useful to those people who have problem skin .
For its preparation you will need the following ingredients:
freshly ground black coffee
water (150-200 ml)
soap base (for preparation of which would require two pieces of baby soap and warm water)
Base oil (almond, sea buckthorn, olive one tablespoon of each)
Essential oils (bergamot, ylang-ylang, rosemary, patchouli – depending on skin condition and desired effect) three or four drops of oil
Molds for soap
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Handmade soap 3 years 1 month ago #5290

• Pepper
Thank you for the topic. it is really useful to use handmade soap. The very best reason to use handmade soap as for me is the ingredients. Typically handmade soap is made of vegetable oils and butters that are rich in antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients that are essential to healthy skin. It can't be not useful, isn't it? Handmade soap has not only improves skin, but changes people's lives by relieving them of itchiness, dryness and skin conditions such as excema, psoriasis and acne. Everyone wants healthy skin and switching to daily use of handmade soap is the best place to start.

Handmade soap 3 years 1 month ago #5291

• Am
  • Premium Member
Yes, it is really more useful for your skin to use handmade soup. It is commonly called soap, but that mass produced commercial stuff that you get at the grocery store is anything but. You have an array of personal cleansers to choose from that are labeled as deodorant soap, body bars, body washes and my personal favorite (eyes roll) the beauty bar. These are just chemical cocktails made of detergents and downright disturbing synthetic ingredients that dehydrate and age skin, cause allergic reactions and have been linked to various forms of cancer. Handmade soap is the real deal and one of the most appealing aspects is that harmful and unnecessary ingredients are NOT added to make it.

Handmade soap 3 years 1 month ago #5292

• Ann24
  • Premium Member
I am trying not to use a lot of soup especially when it concerns my face skin. it is not good to use soap for face skin especially if you are over 25 years old. Glycerin isn’t added to a handmade soap recipe it’s created during the soap making process! Glycerin is a precious emollient that softens and maintains water balance by attracting moisture to your skin. It is proven to be so beneficial to your skin that it is extracted from commercial ‘soap’ and reserved for higher priced body care, hygiene and pharmaceutical products. Handmade soap retains all of its natural glycerin glory and produces a rich and luxurious lather that is unparalleled to any other.

Handmade soap 3 years 1 month ago #5293

• Butterfly
When you purchase handmade soap from your local soapmaker, you can be pretty certain that no humans were harmed, impoverished or subjected to sweat shop working conditions in the process. No communities or natural habitats were laid to waste by the run off from a some large chemical factory and we don’t use lab animals to test our products. We all now that handmade things are always more expensive that the industrial ones, because it is realy product of high quality, so I vote for handmade things including soap ;)

Handmade soap 3 years 1 month ago #5294

• Kristina
  • Premium Member
Thik for women it is really important to follow what soup they are using. If you feel that variety is the spice of life then handmade soap won’t disappoint! No matter your skin type or personal preferences, there is a soapmaker out there who is creating just what your skin and senses crave at bath time. Not all handmade soap is alike and there are an infinite number of recipes and flavors for you to choose from. Have fun shopping around or chatting it up with a soapmaker next time you visit your local craft fair or farmers market.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds