Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tasty and useful

Tasty and useful 3 years 2 weeks ago #5852

• Claudine
  • Premium Member
Virtually all the yogurt in your grocery store has been pasteurized — that is, exposed to high temperatures to kill any harmful pathogens. Raw-dairy fans claim that unpasteurized milk, yogurt, and cheese are better for you because they contain more health-boosting bacteria, but pasteurization doesn't destroy beneficial probiotics. ogurt can be an excellent source of protein, but one variety may contain more than double the protein of another. Eat 18 ounces a day and you can drop a jeans size. People who ate that much — in conjunction with cutting their total calories — lost 22 percent more weight and 81 percent more belly fat than dieters who skipped the snack.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tasty and useful 3 years 1 week ago #6033

• Sunny66
Real yogurt is indeed very beneficial for digestion and the human body:
Normalizes digestion.
It restores the metabolic processes, normalizes the microflora of the gastrointestinal tract. These properties are very helpful after taking antibiotics, as well as after injuries and operations.
The yogurt can kill a variety of intestinal and fungal infections.
Rich in calcium and phosphorus. Shows people with individual intolerance to milk protein. Cases of allergies to real yogurt were recorded.
Contains acid, which helps to a better digestion.
Substances yogurt block carcinogens — it is very effective for cleaning the body after poisoning.
In small quantities leads to normalization of weight.

Tasty and useful 3 years 11 hours ago #6241

• Willow
  • Thank you received: 1
And for women yogurt is especially useful. Yogurt With Active Cultures May Discourage Vaginal Infections Candida or "yeast" vaginal infections are a common problem for women with diabetes. In a small study, seven diabetic women with chronic candidal vaginitis consumed 6 ounces of frozen aspartame-sweetened yogurt per day (with or without active cultures). Even though most of the women had poor blood sugar control throughout the study, the vaginal pH (measure of acidity or basicity) of the group eating yogurt with active cultures dropped from 6.0 to 4.0 (normal pH is 4.0-4.5). These women also reported a decrease in candida infections. The women eating the yogurt without active cultures remained at pH 6.0.

Tasty and useful 2 years 10 months ago #6515

• Amaliya
Lactometer yogurt stimulate the activity of white blood cells to combat foreign micro-organisms: viruses, disease-causing microbes. In addition, lactobacilli contribute to the production of interferon, a protein which is a natural defense of the body.In recent studies, during which reveals the link between intestinal microflora and the body's ability to fight cancer cells. There is evidence that lactobacterii capable of destroying cancer cells at the first stage of the disease.Yogurt can suppress harmful fungi.Gynecologists claim that a diet consisting of yogurt, is able to normalize the vaginal microflora and is an excellent prevention of gynecological candidiasis. ;) ;) ;) ;) Yogurt is good not only in itself, for example, as an excellent source of necessary for the body calcium, but also because it promotes proper absorption of other nutrients.

Tasty and useful 2 years 7 months ago #6650

• Rubie
  • Premium Member
Yogurt can help you lose weight at a faster speed.
The good bacteria in probiotic yogurt help improve metabolism and digestion, and keep you feeling full longer.
Plus, the high amount of calcium in yogurt signals your fat cells to pump out less cortisol, making it easier for you to lose weight.
Also, the amino acids in yogurt help burn fat. To lose weight, avoid junk foods and start eating yogurt with berries instead.

Tasty and useful 2 years 6 months ago #6952

• Beth
  • Elite Member
i also like different yogurts and i think that it is the best food in the world really. first of all it is very very delicious, if you choose the taste you really like then you will enjoy it, then it is not expensive at all, and you can eat it as much as you want and i think that the main advantage if it is that it is very very healthy and if you choose the yogurt with good vitamins then it is perfect. i think that every person likes yogurts and i can not understand those who do not like it. i always but them and i have at home really a small shop of ygurts, of different firms and with different tastes. my friend always visit me and take one with them.
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds