Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tasty and useful

Tasty and useful 2 years 4 months ago #7022

• Jessica34
It restores metabolic processes, normalizes the microflora of the gastrointestinal tract. These properties are very helpful after taking antibiotics, as well as after injuries and operations.The yogurt can kill a variety of intestinal and fungal infections.Basically it is related to store-bought foods, this yogurt can cause the body harm. Some chemicals contained in the composition, cause skin diseases, allergic reactions, diseases of the pancreas. A yogurt increase the level of acidity content of the stomach and the mouth. This negatively affects the gastrointestinal tract, as well as the condition of the teeth. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: Bacteria that enter through the protective barrier, can cause diarrhea and gas, as well as to increase the number of harmful microbes. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tasty and useful 2 years 4 months ago #7035

• Angelina
Yogurt for many years occupied a leading place in the list of most healthy foods. In this it is ahead of even milk, and rightly, because yogurt has plenty of benefits. :S :S :S :S :S First and foremost it is a rich source of highly absorbable calcium. One glass of natural yogurt covers half the daily requirement of this element, and the third part needs an adult!Order the yogurt was delicious, distinguished, velvety smooth and not sour, it is necessary to observe some recommendations. Be careful, keep in the right position and at the proper temperature. B vitamins are responsible for the regulation of cholesterol levels in the blood, for the normal functioning of the central nervous system. :huh: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

Tasty and useful 2 years 3 months ago #7336

• ana
  • Elite Member
although i do not like yoghurts very much i know that they have a lot of healthy benefits. many dairy products, including some yogurts, are made with added vitamin D. find out which brands have added vitamin D by checking out the table below, and by reading labels when you shop. candida or "yeast" vaginal infections are a common problem for women with diabetes. In a small study, seven diabetic women with chronic candidal vaginitis consumed 6 ounces of frozen aspartame-sweetened yogurt per day (with or without active cultures). that is why i think that you have to eat yoghurt. although i do not like it i try to eat at least a bit every day.

Tasty and useful 2 years 2 months ago #7613

• Mila
  • Elite Member
i can not tell you that i am fond of yogurts but still sometimes i have the desire to eat banana or chocolate one. i have read and heard a lot about the benefits of yogurt and most of them are scientifically proved. dairy products are one of the best dietary sources of calcium in terms of bioavailability. calcium plays a primary role in the development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth and is also important for blood clotting, wound healing and maintaining normal blood pressure. personally i try to eat more self-made yogurts because i am sure that they are healthy. these ones from the shops are made of horrible things.

Tasty and useful 2 years 2 months ago #7734

• Dada
  • Premium Member
Yogurt is one of the products that are perfect for diets for weight loss. Besides the advantages of yogurt in the fact that it belongs to the dairy group, which helps to burn fat. To lose weight, it is necessary to start your day with a serving of natural yoghurt, sugar and artificial additives.Lactic acid bacteria in yogurt is not able to survive in the human body, as they affects the digestive acid and the protective system. This means that at best the use of this product useless.High nutritional value of yogurt makes it a product of the curative and wellness power. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Doctors recommend to replace a heavy dinner with a light yogurt. It is necessary for the normalization of intestinal activity and the improvement of the digestion process. :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

Tasty and useful 2 years 2 months ago #7914

• Nina
  • Elite Member
i know that lactometer yogurt stimulate the activity of white blood cells to combat foreign micro-organisms: viruses, disease-causing microbes. In addition, lactobacilli contribute to the production of interferon, a protein which is a natural defense of the body.In recent studies, during which reveals the link between intestinal microflora and the body's ability to fight cancer cells.
There is evidence that lactobacterii capable of destroying cancer cells at the first stage of the disease.Yogurt can suppress harmful fungi.Gynecologists claim that a diet consisting of yogurt, is able to normalize the vaginal microflora and is an excellent prevention of gynecological candidiasis.
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds