Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Adoption

Adoption 2 years 10 months ago #5671

• Polly123
Fear of unhappy child. I have such an unusual fear of my adopted child to be unhappy without a father. I haven’t him yet, but I don’t know how to cope with men’s stuff, you know: shaving, football playing, girls and so on! Now I don’t want even to look for a man( a father) , because I am still a little bit broken from my diagnosis. Do you know how to prevent it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adoption 2 years 10 months ago #5733

• Kameliya
  • Elite Member
i didn't quite understand what you would like to prevent? hysterectomy? if yes than it is too late if you did it/ there are cases when there are no other ways out. if you are talking about preventing child from unhappyness don't worry about men's things. if you decided to adopt a child go on! and never stop!

Adoption 2 years 10 months ago #5735

• Agatha
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
i think is is talking here about unhappy child and her fear of adoption. i should say that you adopt a child first of all for yourself. you musn't have a hubby for this. you just should love your child and don't think that he is adopted. rise him as if it is your own baby, show your love and care and your child will be the happiest one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Polly123

Adoption 2 years 10 months ago #5736

• Daisy
We all want the same things for our kids. We want them to grow up to love and be loved, to follow their dreams, to find success. Mostly, though, we want them to be happy. But just how much control do we have over our children's happiness?The surest way to promote your child's lifelong emotional well-being is to help him feel connected -- to you, other family members, friends, neighbors, daycare providers, even to pets.

Adoption 2 years 10 months ago #5737

• Valerie
It sounds counterintuitive, but the best thing you can do for your child's long-term happiness may be to stop trying to keep her happy in the short-term. If you take care and love and show this your child will be absolutely happy. Agree with Agatha completely.

Adoption 2 years 10 months ago #5738

• Dana
While we can't control our children's happiness, we are responsible for our own. And because children absorb everything from us, our moods matter. Happy parents are likely to have happy kids, while children of depressed parents suffer twice the average rate of depression. Consequently, one of the best things you can do for your child's emotional well-being is to attend to yours: carve out time for rest, relaxation.
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds