Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: "Not without a daughter". Movie

"Not without a daughter". Movie 2 years 10 months ago #5905

• Alexis
I know that movies can help us to relax. Suddenly, I have opened this movie for me and I understood that anyway I will have a child and no matter, whether this will be my own child, from surrogacy other or adopted child. This is the description of this movie: Not Without My Daughter is a 1991 drama film depicting the escape of American citizen Betty Mahmoody and her daughter from her husband in Iran. The film was shot in the United States, Turkey and Israel, and the main characters Betty Mahmoody and Sayed Bozorg "Moody" Mahmoody are played by Sally Field and Alfred Molina, respectively. Sheila Rosenthal and Roshan Seth star as Mahtob Mahmoody and Houssein the smuggler, respectively. The film has been criticized for its alleged misrepresentation of Iranians and of Iranian culture. Have you seen it? If not - you need to. Describe me your feelings after watching it, it is very interesting for me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"Not without a daughter". Movie 2 years 10 months ago #5907

• Willow
  • Thank you received: 1
Yes, I have seen this film some time ago. A very touching story. And it is great that this movie gave you inspiration and filled your soul with faith that you will be a happy mother no matter what. The connection between parents and children is the strongest connection which may ever be. The love of parents to their children and the love of children to their parents wins everything. It is love with no condition - your child will love you (and you will love him or her) anyway, even if the rest of the world is against you.

"Not without a daughter". Movie 2 years 10 months ago #5911

• Kameliya
  • Elite Member
As for i haven't seen it. to tell the truth there is much drama in my life so i don't want to see the drama on the screen. when i really want to relax and make my mood higher i watch some comedies or action films where there are no tears.

"Not without a daughter". Movie 2 years 10 months ago #5934

• Alexis
I do not think that this movie is so much about drama. this is about love between mother and daughter. I think this makes you support and think about the main character. You will see the story about the real love. Love between daughter and mother. As for me, I feel that movie and I know now that I want to become the mother...

"Not without a daughter". Movie 2 years 10 months ago #5959

• Kameliya
  • Elite Member
don't you feel even worse when you watch this film. you know that you will never have neither daughter nor on! you will not be able to become a mother one day. and you watch the film about the love of mother and daughter! don't you feel sad? is it not your drama?

"Not without a daughter". Movie 2 years 10 months ago #5975

• Alexis
Not at all. As I am sure that I will have a daughter, I WILL HAVE a child and I see the truly example how mother can love daughter and how daughter supports mother. I feel better, as I know that I can have an adopted child or a surrogacy mother can help me and my husband with this problem. I feel more power now. As when I found out that I am not able to have my own children, for first few months I thought that children are unimportant for me, and I do not need a child. My husband was in desperate and suggested some the variants how I can become a mother but I denied. After this movie I am alive again. I know that I will use any ways to have a child and I will do anything I can from my side. I know hat I can love in such a way and I am ready to become a mother for any child!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds